Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Doug Pham <do...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/23 00:31:18 UTC

Validation

I have an action that have multiple methods that I mapped to.  Only one action that I need validation for, the rest I don't need.  Where can I get information to set this up or how do I set it up using the XML file?

Thanks,
Doug

Re: Validation

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- On Sun, 6/22/08, Doug Pham <do...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have an action that have multiple methods that I mapped
> to.  Only one action that I need validation for, the rest
> I don't need.  Where can I get information to set this
> up or how do I set it up using the XML file?

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/validation.html

DAve