Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Ügyfélszolgálat (Manzol Kkt.)" <ug...@manzol.hu> on 2013/04/11 23:17:25 UTC

[Network] Multiple ips

Hi,

I am starter in cloudstack. I installed it, and setup advanced mode with
one C type ip address (aaa.bbb.227.xxx), and i want to use other C type ip
address (aaa.bb.230.xxx). I can't setup /etc/network/interfaces in ubuntu
12.04. How can i resolv this problem? Can you tell me any step by step
tutorial or interfaces file?

Thank you!

Mátyus Botond

Re: [Network] Multiple ips

Posted by "Ügyfélszolgálat (Manzol Kkt.)" <ug...@manzol.hu>.
Yes i set public the aaa.bbb.227.xxx ip and vlan: untagged, and i set up
the aaa.bbb.230.xxx to public ip with vlan: 100 .
aaa.bbb.227.xxx is working well, but aaa.bbb.230.xxx isn't. So i have two
network card (eth0, eth1). I have to set up eth1 for aaa.bbb.230.xxx ? Or
how can?

--
Ha elégedett szolgáltatásunkkal kérem pluszozza Google+ oldalunkat:
https://plus.google.com/112673174823067308026/

*Köszönjük!*
*
*