Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/05/18 01:00:11 UTC

JSR-096/Daemon/Invocation stuff...

I believe we're at a pretty good point right now with the development of the
JSR-096, describing how Daemons are supposed to be working in the Java
platform... So, even if it's not possible for me to write code on the actual
discussion which took place on the expert group mailing list, I believe it's
pretty safe to start writing some code that could be (in the future) used to
achieve daemon functionality...

Now, my question is, where the hack do I put that stuff? My preference would
be in the old jakarta-tomcat-4.0 repository in the invocation directory
(where it was before), but since I consider myself a polite person :) :) I
might ask before doing it... Soooo? What about it?

    Pier

Re: JSR-096/Daemon/Invocation stuff...

Posted by kevin seguin <se...@motive.com>.
seems like this stuff is completely separate from tomcat...  so it seems
like it ought to go somewhere else.

just my $0.02 :)