Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ota, Larry W" <la...@boeing.com> on 2002/12/11 17:54:14 UTC

I cannot unsubscribe from Struts Email list

I wish to unsubscribe to this mailing list.  I've tried to unsubscribe by following:
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

It's been a few days since I sent that out, and I am still receiving all posts.  I love the info and plan on getting back onto the list when the time is right, but for now, I need to opt out.

Can anyone tell me why I might be having trouble unsubscribing?   I've sent empty email to the above address... I've sent email w/"unsubscribe" as the Subject field.   Neither seemed to take.

Larry Ota
Structural Analysis Computing

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
The process goes like:
    - send the email you did
    - wait for a reply
    - reply to that reply
    - receive notification that you're off the list

If that process fails you, you could always contact the owner at ....
struts-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org and have them manually remove you.

--
Eddie Bush

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com>.
Did you send this e-mail with the SAME e-mail address you used to register
to the mailing-list ???