Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Shimon Crown <sh...@equipnet.co.il> on 2000/09/10 10:23:57 UTC

Problem with AddressBook sample - No Deserializer

I have managed to install APACHE SOAP with the MortBay Jetty 3 server but I
am having problems running some parts of the AddressBook sample :

java samples.addressbook.GetAllListings http://shimong-nt/soap works fine

However if I run

java samples.addressbook.GetAddress http://shimong-nt/soap "John B. Good"

Gives :

Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): No Deserializer found to deserialize
a 'urn:ibm-soap-address-demo:address' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.

I have included the xerces-1-1-3 xerces.jar and the xml4j.jar in that order
on both the client and server so I don't think the problem is with out of
date parsers or similar. Inspection of the deployment descriptor shows that
there is no mapping for urn:ibm-soap-address-demo:address. However even
adding and deleting the apache descriptors it has no effect.

What am I doing wrong ?

Shimon

Re: Problem with AddressBook sample - No Deserializer

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
Very good.

Cory
Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.