Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/07/09 21:25:59 UTC

Dropping the Guice module in Apache BVal

Hi all mates,

at Apache Onami we finally released the Onami-Validation 1.0.0 so, as
we already previously discussed time ago, there is no sense of
maintaining the same component in two different places, we agrred on
keeping it on Onami.

So please give me an ack and I will drop the Guice module support in BVal.

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Re: Dropping the Guice module in Apache BVal

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Matt!

Yes, we agreed on that when Onami was still in the incubating phase[1].

Thanks!
-Simo

[1] http://markmail.org/message/yum73256l32ck33i

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.