Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Günter Knauf <ef...@gmx.net> on 2002/08/26 19:03:52 UTC

Re: Need help/2

Hi,
sorry, wanted to say: this is nearly what you want; it uses a plain text file instead if mysql, so this part you have to change self; but it might be a good start point...
if you have successfully changed it for mysql send me a copy...

this is already available; take a look at mod_geo:
http://www.lexa.ru/programs/mod-geo.html
this is unfortunately in russian, but you can download the same together with an english translation from my site:
http://www.gknw.de/development/apache/apache-1.3/netware/modules/mod_geo-1.3.0-nw.zip
the archive containes both module sources for Apache 1.3 and 2.0, the 2.0 I haven't tested yet...

Guenter.