Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Swarnim Ranjitkar <sw...@hotmail.com> on 2009/12/02 22:23:38 UTC

palette and event

I was trying to attach AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior to palette and looks like I can't do it this way. Is there anyways to attach action to palette change event.
Here is my code. Appreciate you feedback

Palette<DtAddDisplay> affiliatePalette  = new Palette<DtAddDisplay>("affiliatePalette",
                new PropertyModel(this.getModel(),"allFilteredDtAdd"),
                affiliateRenderer, 12, false);
        affiliatePalette.add(new  AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {
            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

            }
        });

Re: palette and event

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.