Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org> on 2004/12/06 11:55:10 UTC

[OJB1.1] does not compile

Hi all,

when I call
'ant clean junit'
OJB doesn't compile, because jdori classes are missed. Only when I do
'ant clean with-jdori junit'
it pass. Does this change? In OJB1.0.x I don't have to include jdori
classes to run the test-suite.

regards,
Armin

Re: [OJB1.1] does not compile

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Thomas Dudziak wrote:

> Armin Waibel wrote:
>
>> when I call
>> 'ant clean junit'
>> OJB doesn't compile, because jdori classes are missed. Only when I do
>> 'ant clean with-jdori junit'
>> it pass. Does this change? In OJB1.0.x I don't have to include jdori
>> classes to run the test-suite.
>

> That was me because I added a dependency to the jdori impl. I removed
> that, so it should compile again.

Thanks!

> Btw, why do we have two different JDO
> folders, one in the main source dir, and one in src/jdori ?

I think src/jdori is the jdo1.0 prototype of Thomas M. (based on PB-api)
and in src/jdo Brian and Matthew started with jdo2.0 based on OTM.

regards,
Armin

Re: [OJB1.1] does not compile

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Lun, 6 de Diciembre de 2004, 5:40, Thomas Dudziak dijo:
> Armin Waibel wrote:
>
>> when I call
>> 'ant clean junit'
>> OJB doesn't compile, because jdori classes are missed. Only when I do
>> 'ant clean with-jdori junit'
>> it pass. Does this change? In OJB1.0.x I don't have to include jdori
>> classes to run the test-suite.
>
> That was me because I added a dependency to the jdori impl. I removed
> that, so it should compile again. Btw, why do we have two different JDO
> folders, one in the main source dir, and one in src/jdori ?

Another solution is to introduce mock classes for JDO.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [OJB1.1] does not compile

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>.