Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sandor Feher <sf...@bluesystem.hu> on 2012/12/08 20:49:49 UTC

TinyMCE ImageUploadPlugin problem

Hi,

I have a form with a textarea TinyMceBehavior attached. I would like to
provide users to upload and include images in their articles. I did the
following method:

ImageUploadPanel imageUploadPanel = new ImageUploadPanel("uploadPanel");
TinyMCeAdvancedSettings settings = new TinyMCeAdvancedSettings();
ImageUploadPlugin plugin = new
ImageUploadPlugin(imageUploadPanel.getImageUploadBehavior());
settings.add(plugin.getImageUploadButton(),
TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.first,TinyMCESettings.Position.after);
add(imageUploadPanel);
article.add(new TinyMceBehavior(settings));

The result is that upload button's icon is missing but the upload function
works. I can upload files but have two problems.
First is I'm not able to control where to put uploaded files (Not even know
where are they now. I suppose somewhere tmp dir). The second one is that
after upload img inserted in the article  the following  way:

If anyone could point to what I'm wrong I really would appreciate that!

thnx, Sandor

Re: TinyMCE ImageUploadPlugin problem

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <a....@abanet.it>.
A patch for the things you've pointed out in the previous mail has been
merged into the wicketstuff repository:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/pull/179. They should be available
in the next release.
> If I would have some time I would upgrade wicket to 6.x series and test it
> with 6.0.
> Until I appreciate any comments :).
>
> thnx, Sandor

Andrea Del Bene

Abaco Informatica S.r.l.

Via Montegrappa, 3

61121 Pesaro (IT)

Tel. +39 0721 35425  Fax. +39 0721 32967

P.IVA 00933130411

Associato AssoProvider

CISCO Systems Partner PREMIER Certified

ABANET is associated to RIPE (AS 12468)

Http://www.abanet.it

Questa é una email privata ad uso confidenziale; é proibito ogni uso non autorizzato.

This message is confidential; any unauthorised use is forbidden.

Re: TinyMCE ImageUploadPlugin problem

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
I think that the missing button is a bug while uploaded images are
placed into temp dir. I don't know if there is a way to configure this path.