Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Andrii Pelekh <pe...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/08 05:50:45 UTC

Build error

Hi all,

I'm new to the project and I'm trying to build Zeppelin from source. I
followed all the instructions and double checked all the software required
multiple times but I keep getting errors. Please help. My log file is
attached.

$ git clone https://github.com/apache/zeppelin.git
$ cd zeppelin/
$ ./dev/change_scala_version.sh 2.11
$ mvn clean package -Pspark-2.0 -Phadoop-2.4 -Pyarn -Ppyspark -Psparkr
-Pscala-2.11

System details:
Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS
Open jdk 7