Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nan Null <nu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 22:02:05 UTC

Axis2 WSDL attachment example

I have created a web service that is running.  The client and server
codes are generated from a WSDL.  Now, I need to add a method for
upload and downloading binary files.  What is the WSDL snippet that
can generate the stub for the client and server code for this?  Is
there an example for this?  I check the sample file, and it's hand
roll code, versus generated code.

Re: Axis2 WSDL attachment example

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 2:45 AM, Nan Null <nu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the signature for doing binary data upload and download
> though?  Once I know that, I can change at relevant places.

Please have a look at here[1]

thanks,
Amila.

[1] http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/2009/01/using-mtom-with-axis2.html

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 WSDL attachment example

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
It should be base64 in the schema and in the code it can either be data
handler or byte array.

Deepal

--
Thank you!