Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Damien Claveau <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 09:33:36 UTC

New Metrics Reporter for Graphite

Hi,

I have released an additionnal MetricsReporter for Graphite.

It is basically a fork from the kafka-ganglia project on Github,
and it is available here : https://github.com/damienclaveau/kafka-graphite

Dear Jun, you could maybe add the link in the wiki here :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/JMX+Reporters
(I haven't found how to comment on a confluence page :-S )

Hope this will help.

Re: New Metrics Reporter for Graphite

Posted by pushkar priyadarshi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Damien,
Im also using same thing for pushing to graphite(forked from gangalia) but
i dont see default jvm paramaters like OS metrics being pushed to
graphite?Have you checked your version.Are you able to push these metrices
as well.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.