Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it> on 2008/09/29 17:41:36 UTC

Main New features in OFBiz updated

Hi to all,

I have updated the "Main New Features in OFBiz" document in confluence from May to September 2008.
It's not so perfect but it's better than have it empty.
Anyone interested can update/remove the messages wrong.

Thanks
Marco

Re: Main New features in OFBiz updated

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I haven't reviewed it yet, but it's a good thing to do in general so
thank you for working on this Marco.

-David

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
subscribe to the commits and dev mailing list as well
the commits shows everything added to ofbiz as it happens.
in the dev you can track the jiras where webpos started.
you can read the archives to catch up.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

Sven Wesley sent the following on 9/29/2008 3:15 PM:

Posted by "risalitim@gmail.com" <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thank Jacques, I have done it into rev. 700536.

Marco

Posted by "risalitim@gmail.com" <ri...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry Sven, I seen it  now but I have already done it into rev.
700536.

Thanks
Marco

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.