Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by riskrocks007 <ru...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 13:28:49 UTC

How to Get auto genrated Key by installing active MQ & DI

Hi members,

I am new to apache community. I want to know how to configure MQ & DI
software to generate a key. I have the steps as below, Kindly explain me how
it works.

Step 1 :After receiving D1 setup extract all file in a single folder MQ and
D1
Step 2 :When you extract all file you will find a file auto generated called
Key open the key file you will find 8 digit key and D1 Activation link.

Thanks & Regards

Re: How to Get auto genrated Key by installing active MQ & DI

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
And who sent you those instructions where did you find them?  (I'm still lost)

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I have no clue what you are talking about.  Please provide more
specific about what files you are talking about what documentation you
are following.

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource