Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by HITECH79 <mu...@zkb.ch> on 2008/10/09 13:40:27 UTC

Navigation set active Page

Hallo,

i want to solve this problem:

I create a Navigation for my project with css. I cant set the active Page in
the Navigation. Body-Problem with child and extend?

Have someone a best-practise or help for me ...

Thanks...
HITECH68

Re: Navigation set active Page

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.
have a look at http://wicket.apache.org/examplenavomatic.html that uses
wicket:link that does that automatically. if you dont use the wicket:link
tag, what about link.setEnabled(!getPageClass().equals(LandingPage.class)) ?

regards,
Michael

HITECH79 wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> i want to solve this problem:
>
> I create a Navigation for my project with css. I cant set the active Page
> in the Navigation. Body-Problem with child and extend?
>
> Have someone a best-practise or help for me ...
>
> Thanks...
> HITECH68

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com

RE: Navigation set active Page

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <Se...@telenity.com>.
I don't think it's a best practice but I set the active link name in the session when a navigation link is clicked and then in the base page constructor I get the active link name from the session and modify the css class of the related link item using an attribute appender..