Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Daniel Brüßler [patchworking.de internet-solutions]" <in...@danielbruessler.de> on 2007/06/28 09:14:26 UTC

How can I delete the cache by hand?

Hello,

In the admin/ Serverstatus - page I see there're many cached items. How
can I delete them?

++------------
Store-Janitor
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.DefaultTransientStore
logicsheet:resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/session-fw.xsl
(class: org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.NamedLogicsheet)
(...)

and
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.DefaultStore
)...)

It's a 1.2-version what is some years old, cannot gues what version exactly.

There's no folder "/lenya/pubs/publicationname/work/cache-dir". Or is
Cocoon doing the caching? Or Tomcat? Or Apache? I don't know how to find it.

Do I have to delete this folder: /lenya/pubs/publicationname/content/live/ ?

thanks for every help!!

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler