Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2015/06/23 13:07:31 UTC

0.7.0 release prep - unmerged PRs

I've been looking through the list of unmerged PRs, and with feedback from
Sam C, have pencilled in this list of PRs that should be merged before
making the release.

Reviewed and ready to merge
708 Ignore entity.addFeed(...) call with same feed object
707 BROOKLYN-137 stopIptables and openIptables don't work on CentOS7
706 Fix various integration tests
703 Jsgui tweaks

Reviewing not completed
705 Catalog default niceness
704 clean up how locations are rendered in the js gui, and expand "delete"

Reviewed with feedback; awaiting contributor to respond
694 [BROOKLYN-99] add support for NovaSecurityGroupExtension
639 Allows for lists in templateOptions

Actions from here

Could I get a volunteer to review #705? It's a bit of a monster (54 changed
files with 1,533 additions and 409 deletions.)

And also #704 needs a complete review, but it's an easier size to manage.

Andrea, #694 is waiting on your response to review comments. Could you take
a look please?

Nakomis is unable to look at #639 today, but it'd be a really useful one to
get into the release. I'm going to take over this one. I'll then need
somebody else to review it.

Finally I'll get the ready-to-merge PRs merged. Once that's done we'll take
a look at the state of the integration tests.

Thanks,
Richard.

Re: 0.7.0 release prep - unmerged PRs

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.
Our last remaining PRs are:

#717 - open port range in security group
#715 - release notes

#715 is blocked on a conclusion of the #687 discussion (for which I've
started another thread)

#717 was blocked on test failures, but I see they have now been resolved,
so that is no longer a blocker :-)

Richard.

Posted by Martin Harris <ma...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.

Posted by Mike Zaccardo <mi...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.

Posted by Duncan Grant <du...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Richard, Svet, Sam,

Posted by Svetoslav Neykov <sv...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
I'll go though #705.

Svet.

> On 23.06.2015 г., at 14:07, Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I've been looking through the list of unmerged PRs, and with feedback from
> Sam C, have pencilled in this list of PRs that should be merged before
> making the release.
>
> Reviewed and ready to merge
> 708 Ignore entity.addFeed(...) call with same feed object
> 707 BROOKLYN-137 stopIptables and openIptables don't work on CentOS7
> 706 Fix various integration tests
> 703 Jsgui tweaks
>
> Reviewing not completed
> 705 Catalog default niceness
> 704 clean up how locations are rendered in the js gui, and expand "delete"
>
> Reviewed with feedback; awaiting contributor to respond
> 694 [BROOKLYN-99] add support for NovaSecurityGroupExtension
> 639 Allows for lists in templateOptions
>
> Actions from here
>
> Could I get a volunteer to review #705? It's a bit of a monster (54 changed
> files with 1,533 additions and 409 deletions.)
>
> And also #704 needs a complete review, but it's an easier size to manage.
>
> Andrea, #694 is waiting on your response to review comments. Could you take
> a look please?
>
> Nakomis is unable to look at #639 today, but it'd be a really useful one to
> get into the release. I'm going to take over this one. I'll then need
> somebody else to review it.
>
> Finally I'll get the ready-to-merge PRs merged. Once that's done we'll take
> a look at the state of the integration tests.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard.

message after it was sent.