Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/15 21:24:20 UTC

RE: [OT] auto convert resource property files to different langua ge

i totally know the difficulty of language translation
so was just curious to find out what the other
developers do about language translation, i cannot
learn the other language or dont want to spent time
translating property files to other language, if some
one really needs it i will give him the english file
and ask him to translate to his language,

--- "Kamholz, Keith   (corp-staff) USX"