Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nick Williams <ni...@nicholaswilliams.net> on 2013/02/13 17:41:49 UTC

OT: New Email Address

FYI, since some of you may be used to seeing emails from me come from nicholas dot williams at ul dot com: I have used my work email addresses for the Tomcat list for some time, but I have switched now to my personal email address for a variety of reasons:

1) I'm tired of the "privileged or confidential information" notice it adds to the bottom of all of my emails to the list.
2) My employer has now implemented a program to forcibly delete all emails older than 1 year, preventing me from keeping emails I reference often.
3) Nearly all of my Tomcat business these days is personal- or self-employment-related, not employer-related, so it's more convenient.

Just remember when you see future emails from nicholas at nicholaswilliams dot net that it's the same person you're used to seeing.

Thanks,

Nick