Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Sathish Touch energy <sa...@touchenergy.in> on 2021/12/27 05:52:49 UTC

UART/Console debug messages not received as proper ASCII characters in nuttx based rddrone-bms772 V4.0

Hi,

We are working on a bms product based on the nuttx based rddrone-bms772
product.

Details of rddrone-bms772 product::
Gitbook: https://nxp.gitbook.io/rddrone-bms772/
NXP webpage:
https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/rddrone-bms772-smart-battery-management-for-mobile-robotics:RDDRONE-BMS772

In the latest code BMS772 4.0, UART/Console debug messages are not coming
as proper ASCII characters.

Kindly let us know, if any specific config parameter needs to be enabled.

We are using a s32k144 eval board with 115200 baud rate, for the
development.

Thanks and Regards,
Sathish..

Re: UART/Console debug messages not received as proper ASCII characters in nuttx based rddrone-bms772 V4.0

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sathish,

This board was contributed by NXP team, so I don't know other people
here has enough information to help.

I suggest you to read the boards/arm/s32k1xx/s32k144evb/README.txt and
get the necessary information from there.

BR,

Alan