Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Ramazan Ergüder Bekrek <e....@yandex.com> on 2020/08/14 23:06:49 UTC

Interesting product from Japaneses

Greetings to all!

I have stumbled upon this little gem while surfing maybe it will interest some of you

https://swf2js.com/

How to run any Flash SWF with one liner inside browser without Flash plugin.

This blew my mind.

Best Regards

Re: Interesting product from Japaneses

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

ok I see 2 examples for AS3 and 2 for AS1/2
cool, hope it continues to evolve and Flex apps could be emulated too.
Could be great! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Interesting product from Japaneses

Posted by Ramazan Ergüder Bekrek <e....@yandex.com>.

(<[e.bekrek@yandex.com](mailto:e.bekrek@yandex.com)>) escribió:

>> The english version is here : <https://swf2js.com/en/index.html>

>> 15.08.2020, 01:07, "Ramazan Ergüder Bekrek"
<[e.bekrek@yandex.com](mailto:e.bekrek@yandex.com)>:

>>> Greetings to all!
>
> I have stumbled upon this little gem while surfing maybe it will interest
some of you

> <https://swf2js.com/>
>
> How to run any Flash SWF with one liner inside browser without Flash plugin.
>
> This blew my mind.
>
> Best Regards

> \--
>

> Carlos Rovira
>

> <http://about.me/carlosrovira>

\--

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Ramazan,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Interesting product from Japaneses

Posted by Ramazan Ergüder Bekrek <e....@yandex.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Ops, I see in the FAQ is not OS for AS3, my interest decreased suddenly to
0, since that means not usable at least for me.

El sáb., 15 ago. 2020 a las 14:32, Ramazan Ergüder Bekrek (<

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Interesting product from Japaneses