Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/14 08:08:51 UTC

Request timeout

Hello everyone,

I know that this question has most probably to be sent to Tomcat mailing list but as I haven't subscribed to this one I try on the TomEE mailing list.
Looking at the Tomcat doc, I see a connectionTimeout parameter but this one is not really a "request timeout"

I mean by "request timeout" the max time for HTTP request/response completion. If the HTTP response takes more time than this value, then TomEE/Tomcat will close the HTTP session or connection.

Do you know if such "request timeout" parameter exists that we can set in Tomcat/TomEE ?

Best Regards.