Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by lzl <lz...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2010/05/16 17:05:34 UTC

something wrong....

Hi All,
I am now reading Apache Ofbiz Development.I am on the 2nd chapter of the
book where an application called learning is developed. I have completed
what is mentioned in the book till page 58 and when I ran the application I
got the following error while updating the Postal Address of the party:

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Illegal response; handler
could not process [null].

Following is my extended.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<site-conf xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/site-conf.xsd">
  <handler name="bsf" type="request"
class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.BsfEventHandler" />
  <handler name="java" type="request"
class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JavaEventHandler" />
  <request-map uri="PostalAddressAdvisory">
      <security https="true" auth="true" />
      <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.learning.learning.LearningEvents"
invoke="postalAddressAdvisory"/>
      <response name="isMars" type="view" value="PostalAddressAdvisory"/>
      <response name="notMars" type="view" value="editcontactmech"/>
  </request-map>
  <view-map name="PostalAddressAdvisory" type="screen"

page="component://learning/widget/partymgr/OurPartyScreens.xml#PostalAddressAdvisory"
/>
</site-conf>

Please guys help me as soon as possible.Thanks.

Re: something wrong....

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It should not be needed... There was certainly something else wrong...
BTW in which component-load.xml file?

Jacques

Re: something wrong....

Posted by h3ct0r <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: something wrong....

Posted by lzl <lz...@yahoo.com.cn>.
well, i have done.....
After i load the leaning in component-load.xml, it works.