Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2011/08/12 14:40:39 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin: ommit version number in import-package

Hello

When a dependency contains an export-package directive the
maven-bundle-plugin takes this version in the generated import
statement. Is there a possibility to change this behaviour without
having to define the import-package manually?

I have several bundles all inheriting from the same parent and many of
them depend on jsr311.api-1.0.jar which specifies version for the
exported packages. I would like these versions not to be included in
the import-package directive so that the bundles can be run with the
jersey-bundle which exports the packages without specify versions. I'm
looking for a solution that involves a change only in the parent-pom.

Cheers,
Reto