Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/18 09:59:13 UTC

CMake version requirement

Hi everyone,

I want to inform you that the minimum version of CMake for building the
Drill native client is now 3.1.3 (was 2.6) due to protobuf update.

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com

Re: CMake version requirement

Posted by Karthikeyan Manivannan <km...@mapr.com>.
Hi Anton,

Have you built the native client on Mac and Windows? I see that you have
update the Mac readme but I see no changes to the Win readme.

Thanks.

Karthik

Posted by Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com>.

--