Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/11 12:33:40 UTC

[VOTE] The first HBase 2.2.7 release candidate (RC0) is available

Please vote on this release candidate (RC) for Apache HBase 2.2.7.
Meanwhile, as branch-2.2 will be EOL, please don't push new commits to it.
And this will be the last one of the 2.2.x releases. Thanks.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HBase 2.2.7

The tag to be voted on is 2.2.7RC0. The release files, including
signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.7RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1440/

Signatures used for HBase RCs can be found in this file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

The list of bug fixes going into 2.2.7 can be found in included
CHANGES.md and RELEASENOTES.md available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.7RC0/CHANGES.md
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.7RC0/RELEASENOTES.md

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.7RC0/api_compare_2.2.7RC0_to_2.2.6.html

To learn more about Apache HBase, please see http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Guanghao Zhang

Re: [VOTE] The first HBase 2.2.7 release candidate (RC0) is available

Posted by "Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

        * Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_242): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_242): ok
         - mvn clean install -DskipTests
        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_242): ok
         - mvn package -P runAllTests -Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3

-Stephen

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
+1

* Signature: ok
* Checksum : ok
* Rat check (1.8.0_171): ok
 - mvn clean apache-rat:check
* Built from source (1.8.0_171): ok

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

        * Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_282): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_282): ok
         - mvn clean install  -DskipTests
        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_282): ok
         - mvn package -P runAllTests  -Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

        * Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_282): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_282): ok

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me. With 6 binding +1 and 2 non-binding +1, the vote passed. Thanks
all for voting!

Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> 于2021年4月16日周五 上午9:48写道:

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

        * Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_292): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_292): ok

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [VOTE] The first HBase 2.2.7 release candidate (RC0) is available

Posted by Pankaj Kumar <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

 Below the output from the vote script,
        * Signature: ok
        * Checksum : ok
        * Rat check (1.8.0_282): ok
         - mvn clean apache-rat:check
        * Built from source (1.8.0_282): ok
         - mvn clean install  -DskipTests
        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_282): ok
         - mvn package -P runAllTests  -Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3

* Installed a single node cluster and executed basic commands.

Regards,
Pankaj