Posted to user@hama.apache.org by "Ratner, Alan S (IS)" <Al...@ngc.com> on 2010/03/22 13:55:43 UTC

Angrapa Schedule

Hello,

    Is there a rough schedule of when we can expect the release of the first version of the Angrapa graph package?

Alan Ratner

Re: Angrapa Schedule

Posted by prasenjit mukherjee <pr...@gmail.com>.
thanks and appreciate. looking forward to the docs.

-prasen

Re: Angrapa Schedule

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.

Re: Angrapa Schedule

Posted by prasenjit mukherjee <pr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Angrapa Schedule

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.

Re: Angrapa Schedule

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
We are talking about the Roadmap, WBS and will assign them to volunteers.

http://wiki.apache.org/hama/RoadMap

I think it will take about half a year at least.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
Co-founder of Twieat.Us

edwardyoon@apache.org