Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com> on 2006/09/18 21:19:13 UTC

Re: API proposal for discussion: issue management API and project manage

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your reply - me and Tomasz Pik will keep those things in mind
.
 I was actually hoping for a somewhat greater response on this proposal.
Hopefully that will come when there is something more substansial.

Regards,
Jimisola