Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "ming.zym@gmail.com" <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/18 13:09:43 UTC

trafficserver rpm spec file

hi, all:
  per jMCg, it is a start even it is ugly, so here is our SPEC file for
trafficserver on redhat, it works for our half-production env.
 http://zymlinux.net/trafficserver/rpm/
 have some Chinese on the page, should not be a problem to find out the
file to download.
 if you have any question, please let me know.

--
zym, Zhao Yongming.
aka: yonghao @ taobao.com

Re: trafficserver rpm spec file

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
On 11/18/2010 02:52 PM, ming.zym@gmail.com wrote:
> that is one ugly thing, changed to Apache-2.0. :D

Excellent.

> please aware that the layout config maybe need some tweak, please tell
> me what your concern.

Can you please open a JIRA ticket and attach those
file clicking the needed copyright permissions so we can
use that code.

Also think that we don't need the .patch cause it could go
inside the actual config.layout file, although I'd rather see that as
Fedora instead RedHat.
The usual process is that any package needs to pass
the Fedora to be considered as RHEL candidate.

Regards
--
^TM

Re: trafficserver rpm spec file

Posted by "ming.zym@gmail.com" <mi...@gmail.com>.
that is one ugly thing, changed to Apache-2.0. :D

please aware that the layout config maybe need some tweak, please tell
me what your concern.

thanks.

在 2010-11-18四的 14:26 +0100,Mladen Turk写道:

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.