Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "Bohinski, Kevin" <Ke...@comcast.com> on 2021/03/24 20:37:34 UTC

PyFlink DataStream Example Kafka/Kinesis?

Hi,

Is there an example kafka/kinesis source or sink for the PyFlink DataStream API?

Best,
kevin

Re: PyFlink DataStream Example Kafka/Kinesis?

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: PyFlink DataStream Example Kafka/Kinesis?

Posted by Shuiqiang Chen <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin, Xinbin,

Hi Shuiqiang,

> Thanks for the quick response on creating the ticket for Kinesis
> Connector. Do you mind giving me the chance to try to implement the
> connector over the weekend?
>
> I am interested in contributing to Flink, and I think this can be a good
> starting point to me
>
> Best
> Bin

Sorry for the confusion. Xinbin had personal letter that could not be
displayed in this email thread that he is interested in solving this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-21966.  So both of you can
participate in this contribution as you like.

Best,
Shuiqiang

Bohinski, Kevin <Ke...@comcast.com> 于2021年3月25日周四 下午12:00写道:

Posted by "Bohinski, Kevin" <Ke...@comcast.com>.
Hi Shuiqiang,

From: "Bohinski, Kevin" <Ke...@comcast.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 4:40 PM
To: "Bohinski, Kevin" <Ke...@comcast.com>>
Subject: Re: PyFlink DataStream Example Kafka/Kinesis?

Nevermind, found this for anyone else looking: https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-end-to-end-tests/flink-python-test/python/datastream/data_stream_job.py<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-end-to-end-tests/flink-python-test/python/datastream/data_stream_job.py__;!!CQl3mcHX2A!QFaB5DO1ZU_Sx8v59FCwTcqH2lAH3CrM8-jFD1xIuUN-LvDep2fAnOlpFTwBV7CSMLggLw$>

Posted by Shuiqiang Chen <ac...@gmail.com>.
Sure, no problem.  You can refer to the implementation of Kafka connector,
they are very much alike.

Xinbin Huang <bi...@gmail.com> 于2021年3月25日周四 上午10:55写道:

Posted by Shuiqiang Chen <ac...@gmail.com>.
I have just created the jira