Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by TruptiP <tr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/21 08:17:44 UTC

Style for wikiform input

Hi,

I have added input text boxes in my left menu. If I didn't mention size it
takes default size and some part go out of LeftMenu. SO I fixed its length
to 15.

But when I resize the window the input boxes again go out of left menu
because the size of input  is fixed.
Please check attached Orig.jpg and resize.jpg
Full window
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24582316/orig.JPG orig.JPG
Resize
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24582316/resize.JPG resize.JPG

I tried with css by making
.wikiform input[type='text'] {width=100%}

Though this works for left menu but destroyed all buttons and input text
boxes on Search page,Edit Page, Info page.

I am trying to do inline style for FormInput on left menu but it's not
working.

Do you have any suggestions for this? I want style which will only work for
left menu input boxes.

And other input types will take default size.

Thanks
Trupti

Re: New plugin for managing Photo Collections

Posted by Quinn Fissler <qf...@gmail.com>.
This looks excellent - I've not tried the plugin yet but that's a very
helpful page!

I was thinking just recently that I needed such a plugin!

New plugin for managing Photo Collections

Posted by Brian Burch <br...@PingToo.com>.
Thanks very much to everyone who helped me getting started with this
development. I have just added the initial release of my
PhotoCollectionPlugin to the section for contributed plugins.

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/PhotoCollectionPlugin

My documentation is oriented toward running it under linux and tomcat.
It gives the impression there might be setup problems with windows - I
don't know whether there are any in fact, because I don't run windows.

It has been quite a while since I started this development, so I wanted
to publish it as soon as I felt it was useful and stable. It is a bit
clunky and I'm rather embarrassed that I haven't had time or skill to
make it more impressive. Please try it out and take a look at my ToDo
list - any suggestions will be appreciated.

There is a fairly comprehensive set of jUnit tests which ALL run
standalone - I built-in some logic that allowed me to run most of the
code in a meaningful manner outside a jspWiki webapp container.

My next task is to make it simpler to install. I intend to improve the
existing custom tag and css changes so they can be added to the core
distribution. I decided to keep them separate at this stage because I
wanted my plugin to run on older versions of jspWiki.

Regards,

Brian Burch

Re: Style for wikiform input

Posted by TruptiP <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I got the solution.

I updated part of left menu from CSS file .

#favorites .wikiform input[type='text']{width:100%}

This works without disturbing any other pages.

Thanks,
Trupti