Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohan Radhakrishnan <Mo...@hclcomnet.co.in> on 2002/10/31 11:22:42 UTC

actions only for html:form ?

Hi,

  I am trying to find out how to use the above "href" representation to fire
an action. I need to fire an action for "reload","logoff" etc. Sorry if this
is too elementary.

   The html:form tag has an action. How do I fire an action for logging off
if I have an image as a menu? Do I just specify <a href="logoff.jsp"></a> ?
   A bit of explanation would really help.

         A use case that is related is this.

      1. User presses "reload" button.
      2. If fires a "reload" action.This action does something useful.
      3. Forwards to the same page.
Thanks,
Mohan

RE: actions only for html:form ?

Posted by Xavier Combelle <xc...@kaptech.com>.
I think you should try something like
which call an action without using any form

for the problem of reload page,
i think in the preceding action,
you should save the path in the session scope

Regards,
Xavier