Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ha...@t-online.de on 2011/03/02 06:05:44 UTC

Re: Should Emails Have An Expiration Date

>> > I really think it would be a good idea for people to refrain from
>> > playing Junior Lawyer here.
>> >
>> > I know just enough about copyright law to know that this claim is
>> > nonsense.
>> >

>> No, it is not nonsense.  Copyright law does allow the content creator
>> to specify duration of use.  If you go view a movie in a movie theater
>> you buy a ticket for a single viewing, you do not automatically get
>> to view it multiple times just because you bought a ticket.
>>
>> Ted
>>
>> > R's,
>> > John

Hi,

this is getting too much :(
Under some conditions recipients are obliged to archive business-related emails ...
and someone else (the sender) should be able to say: my view of the law (dont read it
more than once) is stronger than your obligation ???

Wolfgang Hamann