Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Teimatini Marín <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/20 00:17:52 UTC

Execute an ant task, but in any phase... just the task

How can I execute the following ant task? I don't want to attach it to
any phase... I only want to execute it from maven whenever I want...

<plugin>
	<version>1.3</version>
		<executions>
			<execution>
				<id>ftp</id>
				<configuration>
					<tasks>
						<echo message="ANT" />
						<ant antfile="build.xml" target="deploy" />
					</tasks>
				</configuration>
				<goals>
					<goal>run</goal>
				</goals>
			</execution>
		</executions>
		<dependencies>...</dependencies>
	</plugin>
</plugins>

THANKS in advance.

Re: Execute an ant task, but in any phase... just the task

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
You can do that partly by configuring the plugin in the pluginManagement
section with the magic "default-cli" id:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-default-execution-ids.html

Passing on which target to execute is still to solve though

/Anders

Posted by Teimatini Marín <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.