Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2021/01/06 17:47:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member: Yuqi Gu

On behalf of the Apache Bigtop PMC, I am pleased to announce that
Yuqi Gu has been elected to the Bigtop Project Management
Committee. We appreciate Yuqi's contributions thus far, and look
forward to his continued involvement with his new role at Apache Bigtop.

Please join me in congratulating Yuqi Gu!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member: Yuqi Gu

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

On 1/7/21 1:02 AM, Youngwoo Kim (김영우) wrote:
> Congratulations and Welcome Yuqi
>
> - Youngwoo
>
> 2021년 1월 7일 (목) 오전 2:48, Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>님이 작성:
>
>> On behalf of the Apache Bigtop PMC, I am pleased to announce that
>> Yuqi Gu has been elected to the Bigtop Project Management
>> Committee. We appreciate Yuqi's contributions thus far, and look
>> forward to his continued involvement with his new role at Apache Bigtop.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Yuqi Gu!

Bruno

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Bigtop PMC member: Yuqi Gu

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "Youngwoo Kim (김영우)" <yw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
Congratulations Yuqi

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.
Congratulations Yuqi

Posted by Yuqi Gu <gu...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
I wanna say it's a great experience working with all of you in this
friendly atmosphere.  So, thanks again.

BRs,
Yuqi

Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org> 于2021年1月12日周二 下午5:03写道:

Posted by Yuqi Gu <gu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jun HE <ju...@apache.org>.
Welcome on board, Yuqi!
Thanks for those contributions and looking forward to more to come, :)

Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> 于2021年1月7日周四 上午1:48写道:

Posted by "Youngwoo Kim (김영우)" <yw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.