Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 23:56:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release Maven Changes Plugin version 2.9

Hi,

We solved some issues:

** Bug
    * [MCHANGES-276] - TracDownloader does not set issue key to ticket id
    * [MCHANGES-293] - XML Parser error backtraces from, presumably,
malformed JIRA responses
    * [MCHANGES-299] - ClassNotFoundException when running jira-report
using Maven 2.2.1
    * [MCHANGES-301] - Impossible to use ParameterBasedQuery in
combination with JIRA authentication
    * [MCHANGES-302] - The REST API is always used when JIRA
authentication is configured

** Improvement
    * [MCHANGES-46] - There is no link to the RSS feed of changes in
the changes report
    * [MCHANGES-278] - Improved logging and exception messages to aid
troubleshooting
    * [MCHANGES-289] - Please add support for HTTP digest
authentication to the 'trac-report' plugin.
    * [MCHANGES-290] - Provide GitHub support for generate announcement report
    * [MCHANGES-295] - Remove need for numeric component ID's etc when
using REST with JIRA

** New Feature
    * [MCHANGES-300] - Make it possible to run the changes-check and
changes-validate goals only once for a multi-module project

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:

http://jira.codehaus.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MCHANGES%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-321/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-321/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/2.9/maven-changes-plugin-2.9-source-release.zip

Staging site:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-changes-plugin-2.9/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Changes Plugin version 2.9

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
+1

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

2013/3/1 Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> We solved some issues:
>
> ** Bug
>     * [MCHANGES-276] - TracDownloader does not set issue key to ticket id
>     * [MCHANGES-293] - XML Parser error backtraces from, presumably,
> malformed JIRA responses
>     * [MCHANGES-299] - ClassNotFoundException when running jira-report
> using Maven 2.2.1
>     * [MCHANGES-301] - Impossible to use ParameterBasedQuery in
> combination with JIRA authentication
>     * [MCHANGES-302] - The REST API is always used when JIRA
> authentication is configured
>

> ** Improvement
>     * [MCHANGES-46] - There is no link to the RSS feed of changes in
> the changes report
>     * [MCHANGES-278] - Improved logging and exception messages to aid
> troubleshooting
>     * [MCHANGES-289] - Please add support for HTTP digest
> authentication to the 'trac-report' plugin.
>     * [MCHANGES-290] - Provide GitHub support for generate announcement report
>     * [MCHANGES-295] - Remove need for numeric component ID's etc when
> using REST with JIRA
>
> ** New Feature
>     * [MCHANGES-300] - Make it possible to run the changes-check and
> changes-validate goals only once for a multi-module project
>

> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MCHANGES%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
>

> Staging repo:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-321/
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-321/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/2.9/maven-changes-plugin-2.9-source-release.zip
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-changes-plugin-2.9/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Changes Plugin version 2.9

Posted by Mirko Friedenhagen <mf...@gmail.com>.
+0.5 (non-binding) the documentation at
http://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-changes-plugin-2.9/announcement-generate-mojo.html#issueManagementSystems
does not list GitHub (or Trac) as valid system. So I had to configure
the changes-plugin to explicitly use GitHub although this is the only
<issueManagement> in my pom. Then the announcement-report was
generated.

Regards Mirko

Posted by Markku Saarela <ma...@iki.fi>.

[VOTE] [RESULT] Release Maven Changes Plugin version 2.9

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Binding +1: bimargulies, olamy, hboutemy
Nonbinding +1: anders@hammar.net, markku.saarela@iki.fi

I will proceed to promote.

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Changes Plugin version 2.9

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
+1 (non-binding)

/Anders