Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by vi...@aol.in on 2011/04/14 06:51:14 UTC

I would like to help

Hi,

I am interested in being involved with the woden project.

I am working as a technology architect based in India.

I have been involved in java/ j2ee/ webservices design and development for more than 10 years.

Please inform if I can be of any help.

Thanks,
Vipin
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Re: I would like to help

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Also refer followings.

[1]  -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-dev/201101.mbox/%3CAANLkTimTjxErXpoP_vGtomyb_=2OCLgFbRPHvWKzr1_K@mail.gmail.com%3E
[2]  -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-dev/201101.mbox/%3CAANLkTi==jfx9755iaR+4_v85bFdVfg55yfZp82wC1ts0@mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: I would like to help

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Vipin,

Absolutely! Woden is a community driven project. Your help will be
appreciated.

There are many opportunities to contribute to Woden. If you're interested
in coding you can check Woden's open tickets in Jira and start fixing bugs
or implementing new features. You can work on the Woden documentation or
author articles. There is release engineering work, Website work, etc.
Find something that you're interested in and dive right in. Don't be shy
about posting questions back to this list or commenting in Jira.

Welcome aboard!

Lawrence Mandel

From:
vipin_jose@aol.in