Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr." <kd...@kcmria.com> on 2002/08/16 16:33:29 UTC

Apache won't start with LoadModule included

I've now rebuilt my server again this time trying JSDK 1.4.0, Apache 2.0.40,
Tomcat 4.1.9 LE, and mod_jk2 (the latest version of each).  Everything works
individually but when I add the LoadModule directive for mod_jk2 in Apache's
config file, Apache won't start.  I get a error dialog box stating "The
requested operation has failed" and Apache doesn't start.  If I remove the
LoadModule line, Apache starts fine.  I've re-downloaded mod_jk2.dll and put
it in Apache's modules directory to no avail.

This is like the 10th time I've reloaded this server trying to get
Apache/Tomcat to work together.  It just seems that it has to be easier than
this.  Any advice that anyone can give would be very welcome.  Thanks,
Kenny

RE: Apache won't start with LoadModule included

Posted by Andrew <an...@attbi.com>.
Hey Kenny,

Sounds like you are having a tough time with jk2.

Here's how I did it.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg59593.html

- Andrew