Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Swierczek, David (MED)" <da...@med.ge.com> on 2004/03/01 18:04:46 UTC

test:match not compliant with test:test

Maven Dev Team,

I've discovered that using the goal "test:match" ignores the setting of
the property "maven.test.failure.ignore" whereas "test:test" abides by
the setting properly.

I was able to fix it in the maven-test-plugin-1.4/plugin.jelly file of
my
environment by using the line as stated in the test:test goal:
	failureProperty="maven.test.failure"
and eliminating the hardcoded "halt on failure stuff".  Here's the diff:

190,191c190
<                  haltonfailure="yes"
<                  haltonerror="yes"
---
>              failureProperty="maven.test.failure"
254,255c253
<                  haltonfailure="yes"
<                  haltonerror="yes"
---
>              failureProperty="maven.test.failure"

Could someone please propagate this to the bug list.  I did a search
there
and did not find anything covering this issue.

Thanks,

-Dave