Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Nell Gawor <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2005/10/25 15:41:34 UTC

Re: Daytrader Redux

Hi Carla,

It's not working for me either -- I always use the default user so I
have never tried to register a new one. I think this (the exception you
pasted below) is actually the exception you get on subsequent attempts
to create a user you already tried to create -- the root exception
appears to be a duplicate key because you are creating the same user
twice in the database.

So the user must get at least partially created. Still, the first
attempt to create the user as well as attempts to log in as that user
all fail with problems (NullPointerException) in the getMarketSummary
method.  I will take a look and see if I can figure out any more.

Thanks,
Nell