Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <Jo...@SmartPrice.com> on 2003/03/19 15:41:48 UTC

Javascript Examples

I'm trying to "auto-select" a radio button when the user selects something
from a drop-down, but I'm hard-pressed to find any examples of Javascript
embedded in Tapestry. Does anyone have example code to do this? I'm assuming
I can't rely on the generated names in the html to be what I might expect
them to be?

Joel

RE: Javascript Examples

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
The Palette uses a lot of javascript.

There's a smaller example in the Vlib where a select and a text field are
mutually exclusive.

More docs someday ... :-)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship