Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2017/09/28 15:10:03 UTC

Date and time for next parquet sync

I sent out an meeting request for the next Parquet sync on Wednesday,
October 11th at 9am PST. Please reply to this email if you'd like to join
and found yourself not on the invite yet.

RE: Date and time for next parquet sync

Posted by Santlal J Gupta <Sa...@bitwiseglobal.com>.
Hi team,

This email id is not available from this Friday onwards. Please add my another mail id(santlal561987@gmail.com) in parquet sync meeting.