Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/14 03:48:55 UTC

Re: Form Widget Javascript

Hi Levenimeux,

You can create your forms as normal using form widgets.
Then code with javascript in a ftl file to register event handlers using
prototype. (Check out prototype's Observe method)
Include this javascript file after the form in the screen definition.
Something like
   <platform-specific>
location="component://order/webapp/ordermgr/Your_Js_file.ftl"/>
   </platform-specific>

Regards,
James

Re: Form Widget Javascript

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
You can do this with standard javascript too (ie doesn't require prototype), something like:

var formField = document.getElementById("formFieldId");
formField.onchange = function() {
}

-David