Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tomáš Mihok <to...@cnl.tuke.sk> on 2009/04/01 17:58:55 UTC

Wicket-Extensions Installation

Hi there,

I would like to ask for a guide or a page explaining installation
process of wicket-extensions. I need especially TabbedPanel and
TabControl. Thx oin advance.

Re: Wicket-Extensions Installation

Posted by Kaspar Fischer <fi...@inf.ethz.ch>.
On 01.04.2009, at 17:58, Tomáš Mihok wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I would like to ask for a guide or a page explaining installation
> process of wicket-extensions. I need especially TabbedPanel and
> TabControl. Thx oin advance.

I cannot answer about the existence of the page. -- But if you are
using Maven, just add a dependency

<dependency>
	<groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
	<artifactId>wicket-extensions</artifactId>
	<version>1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

to your pom.xml, with 1.4-SNAPSHOT as shown or the desired version of
wicket-extensions. Maven will take care of the rest and you will be
able use TabbedPanel, etc. (You can use http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html
  to get an initial project structure for use with maven; then add the
above dependency.)

Kaspar

Re: Wicket-Extensions Installation

Posted by Wenke Ji <ji...@gmail.com>.
download the wicket-extension jar and include in your class path