Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Tomáš Procházka <t....@centrum.cz> on 2009/11/12 21:34:53 UTC

ibator and enum colum type

Another issue that I found in ibator is that he doesn't support Enum type when database has enum column. It generate pojo object as String for this field :-(
Will be this supported?

Re: ibator and enum colum type

Posted by Tomáš Procházka <t....@centrum.cz>.
Thanks you, I will try it.

And foreign key will be supported by Ibator?

To generare something like this:

<resultMap id=”blogResult” type=”Blog”>
  <association property="author" column="blog_author_id" javaType="Author" select=”selectAuthor”/>
</resultMap>

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.