Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Supriya <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/04 10:36:06 UTC

Problem in implementing WS Security

Hey,
We have been tryin to implement WS Security using Rampart 1.4 and Axis2 1.4.
We have been following the article given on the following links:

[1] - http://wso2.org/library/3190
[2]- https://wso2.org/library/3415

We are gettin the following error.
Creating Stub to send request
(org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator).
Enable to engage rampart completely
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAP header missing
at org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartReceiver.setFaultCodeAndThrowAxisFault(
RampartReceiver.java:172)
at org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartReceiver.invoke(
RampartReceiver.java:99)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(
Phase.java:317)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(
AxisEngine.java:264)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(
AxisEngine.java:163)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(
OutInAxisOperation.java:363)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(
OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(
OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(
OperationClient.java:163)
at com.sample.webservice.client.HelloWebServiceStub.sayHello(
HelloWebServiceStub.java:192)
at com.sample.webservice.client.TestWebService.main(
TestWebService.java:55)
Caused by:
org.apache.rampart.RampartException: SOAP header missing
at org.apache.rampart.RampartEngine.process(
RampartEngine.java:99)
at org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartReceiver.invoke(
RampartReceiver.java:92)
... 9 more

Also, please find attached , the WSDL,services.xml, SOAP request and SOAP
response as observed on TCPMON.

Kindly help us out.

Thanks in advance,

--