Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by mrbahr <to...@earthlink.net> on 2010/01/11 22:02:43 UTC

Remote Access to JackRabbit 2.0 with DavEx

I am looking at the wiki page for using DavEx to remotely access JackRabbit
and it indicates that I need to include jackrabbit-jcr2dav.

This jar does not exist in maven.

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
  <artifactId>jackrabbit-jcr2dav</artifactId>
  <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

This does not work.

Can you please let me know how I can get this file so that I can test this?

Thanks,
Tom

Re: Remote Access to JackRabbit 2.0 with DavEx

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:02 PM, mrbahr <to...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I am looking at the wiki page for using DavEx to remotely access JackRabbit
> and it indicates that I need to include jackrabbit-jcr2dav.
>
> This jar does not exist in maven.
>
> <dependency>
>  <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
>  <artifactId>jackrabbit-jcr2dav</artifactId>
>  <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
> </dependency>
>
> This does not work.
>
> Can you please let me know how I can get this file so that I can test this?

As mentioned in the wiki page, the jcr2dav component is not yet
included in an official Jackrabbit release (it will be included in
2.0-beta6). For now you can get it by checking out the Jackrabbit 2.0
branch at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/branches/2.0 and
building it with "mvn install".

BR,

Jukka Zitting