Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by 梁彬彬 <li...@meituan.com> on 2020/11/02 09:20:23 UTC

What's the future of Plasma?

As mentioned in issue#8105(https://github.com/apache/arrow/issues/8105), Wes McKinney said that “We are discussing removing Plasma from the project because it is unmaintained.”, I want to know what the future of Plasma?Because we rely on it.

Thanks a lot!

Re: What's the future of Plasma?

Posted by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com>.
As long as nobody is stepping up to maintain it, its future will be the removal from the code base. If you rely on it, it would be a good choice for you to look through the issues and see whether you can contribute here.

Uwe