Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by 953396112 <95...@qq.com> on 2020/07/03 14:26:27 UTC

回复:Deploy Calcite to local Maven Repository

You can use the following command to publish jars to your local Maven repository. I hope it can help you.
&nbsp;./gradlew :core:publishToMavenLocal

Best regards
xzh

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
Just in case, `./gradlew tasks` shows that, and the idea is to keep the
selected list of useful tasks there.

Vladimir

Re: Deploy Calcite to local Maven Repository

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il giorno ven 3 lug 2020 alle ore 16:26 953396112 <95...@qq.com> ha
scritto:

> You can use the following command to publish jars to your local Maven
> repository. I hope it can help you.
> &nbsp;./gradlew :core:publishToMavenLocal

It works !
Thank you very much

Enrico